Midwifery Educational History:
- Esther has worked as a birth professional since 2006.
- She is a Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) by North American Registry of Midwives (NARM) and has been since September of 2011!
- She is a Licensed Midwife (LM) by the Medical Board of CA and has been since September 2011.
- She has an Associate of Science Degree from the National College of Midwifery, 2011.
Additional Educational History:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Aspects of Conservation from UW-Madison, 2006
- Certificate in Environmental Studies from UW-Madison, 2006
- Completion of DONA International approved doula training facilitated by Working Woman Productions in October 2006
- Completion of Registered Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200) of Yoga Alliance from Hale Pule Yoga & Ayurveda in 2007
- Esther has practiced Yoga since 1999, pulling from various traditions such as Raja, Sivananda, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and more.